Oasis Grower Solutions Foam Medium. Engineered media for increased rooting success.
Horticubes growing medium is an engineered hydroponic foam specifically designed for optimal callus and rapid root development. This cutting propagation medium was designed specifically with the perfect balance of air and water to encourage plant growth and get unrooted cuttings off to a strong start. With a low cation exchange capacity Horticubes allows for rapid nutrient availability without danger of salt accumulation. It is pathogen free, providing an environment which helps reduce disease and insect problems.
Horticubes growing medium is manufactured in sheet form, with individual cells shaped like cubes. Perfect for a wide variety of crop, Horticubes media is available in sheets of various configurations that fit conveniently into the Horticube carrier tray.
- Ready to use in numerous configurations right out of the box
- The consistency of the media creates more uniform rooting success
- Provides ideal air to water ratio
- Superior cutting hydration: Less need for misting simplifies growing process
- Low Cation exchange properties: Improves the speed, precision and availability of nutrients
- Sterile media arrives pathogen-free, to help reduce disease and insect problems
- Roots remain undisturbed during transplant, eliminating plant shock
- Easy to separate cubes
Best for crops: Unrooted cuttings such as poinsettias, geraniums, hibiscus, New Guinea impatiens, fuchsia, foliage, perennials and woody ornamentals.