Arbuscular Mycorrhizal Fungi (AMF) (4 species) now blended with a broader range of complementary species including Trichoderma and beneficial bacteria.
Australian Certified Organic (ACO) Registered Farm Input 456AI.
* Builds humus – Glomalin produced by AMF generates 1/3 of the world’s soil carbon.
* Increase root zone with all of the associated benefits.
* Can reduce fertiliser requirements through improved nutrient uptake.
* Boosts phosphate and zinc availability.
* Lifts calcium levels in plants.
* Improves bio-balance and associated plant resilience in the root zone.
* Serves as a synergist to improve nitrogen fixation.